- Application requirements
- Applicants must be registered student organizations or recognized college organizations.
- The request must be submitted by a principal member of the organization.
- The request must be submitted a minimum of 30 calendar days prior to the event.
- Official tournament registration or entry forms, including tournament description, must be uploaded on your Tournament/competition funding application.
- The decision on the specific funding may be made by the AVC-Student Life and/or the Funding Committee.
- If approved, the administrative funding will be provided to cover the registration fees for intercollegiate competitions and half the costs of UCSD facilities rental, set-up, and audio-visual expenses for competition and events involving other instituions.
- Maximum Request Amount is $1,500.00
- If you receive an award
Tournament results must be submitted to the Office of Student Life, by email to Sarah Barclay at email@example.com or by fax at (858) 822-5880, within one week following the event.
- The University of California, San Diego does not endorse events funded through the Triton Community Fund or the Tournament Competition Fund.
- Funding is based on your representation of the event.
- Applicants and/or the pertaining organization is responsible for event planning. UCSD is not a party to contracts for off-campus events.
- The organization does not represent the University of California, San Diego in an official capacity and is responsible for informing others that they are not agents of the University.
- This on-line application system is used by student applicants, review committee members as well as the system administrator.
- Your submitted application can be viewed by all users to this system, including other students.
- Only committee members and the system administrator have the ability to change or remove submitted applications from the system. If changes are needed to a submitted application please contact the Executive Assistant to the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Life, Sarah Barclay (listed below) for assistance.
For technical assistance email Sarah Barclay at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (858) 534-4672.